Swarmsales has been growing at a very fast pace. I hate to say it but as a startup co-founder, it’s a pretty cool problem to have because it means we’re on-boarding a lot of great companies. One thing that quickly became apparent is that we had to figure out a better way for our Sales Professionals to identify the best products to bring up in a conversation with their accounts. Creating a search feature became a priority and now, it’s also a reality.
Yesterday we rolled out a simple but very powerful search feature within the Swarmsales platform. As soon as the feature was live, I started seeing immediate benefits for our sales professionals. One conversation in particular was on a call with a sales professional, Steve O., who coordinated a call with the CIO of a large west coast healthcare payer/provider that had just gone through a data breach very recently. Steve asked this CIO about top of mind business priorities and sure enough Data Loss Prevention and Security in general were some of the things that have kept him up at night recently. As soon as this CIO mentioned these topics, I suggested that Steve (via text message) run a search with our new feature for those two topics and multiple results populated immediately.
Thanks to the search feature, Steve was able to speak about the following solutions as it relates to this healthcare organization’s challenges:
EXO5 (https://www.exo5.com/) a cloud solution for protection of mobile devices against theft. Ghangor Cloud (http://www.ghangorcloud.com/) DLP Solution to enforce compliance and avoid data breaches. Cybric (https://www.cybric.io/) Continuous Security-as-a-Service platform. WootCloud (http://www.wootcloud.com/) Securing the Internet of Things.
His next step was to send out a summary of each of these companies’ value proposition and coordinate with the CIO for one or a few of these companies to come in to meet to talk about how they would drive value for this organization. We can’t wait to tell you about how fast Steve will close a deal at this account!
Here’s a quick summary of how the “Search Swarmsales” functionality works for our Sales Professionals and Vendor Companies on the platform:
This new feature will be enabled for users to search with any text entered in the search bar in their dashboard.
1. Companies can search their campaigns and the opportunities submitted to them via bids to find sales professionals, sales teams, sales professionals with specific expertise, sales professionals work history and relationship contacts.
• Companies can search the Sales professionals on our platform and find those that match the attributes that a company is looking for.
• Navigate to the specific campaigns or opportunities easily instead of scrolling through our application.
2. Sales professionals can search for companies, products, the campaigns or their own bids.
• Sales Professionals can quickly identify vendor companies on our platform that provide solutions that are a fit based on their accounts business problems.
• Navigate to specific opportunities and interact with the company executives in order to get the sales support they need to progress an opportunity.